Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I can not believe that it is the 22nd already, where has the time gone.
It rained and the wind blew all day, I'm anxious for the weather to clear in the next few days to see what may appear in my flower gardens. Each day I check on my lilies, tonight after I put the chickens to bed I peeked in the garden and a new lily was poking out.
My son planted a few veg seeds in the house last week and now some are 8 inches high, and it is too cold to put them out not sure if we can keep them till it is time! Fun experiment anyway!!

1 comment:

  1. I finally found you! :) I know what you mean about the veggie plants getting too tall inside. Mine too! And the ones I did put outside don't look so great! Great pic of your adorable donkeys --- hugs to them both! -tammy

    ReplyDelete