Saturday, June 4, 2011

It was fun while it lasted!

My boys were finally home for a while. Anthony on the left has been home since April 17th and left yesterday. Ethan holding his nephew came home May 4th and left May 28th. Anthony was home for Landen's first Easter and Mother's Day. They were both here for my fathers 70th birthday. It was so great having them home, now it is back to missing they everyday! Ethan's girlfriend took him to the airport last week, which was easier on me....
yesterday we took Anthony which was easier on his girlfriend and baby!





We stayed to watch him take flight!

Till next time.......





2 comments:

  1. I cannot imagine how difficult this is! But, I guess you always look forward to the phone calls, emails, and next visits! Right?!
    And what a sweet babe to have in your family!!!
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Cheryl... this brings back memories! But, you have the tears times 2!! What wonderful pictures, and nice looking young men in your family. I thought about you when I heard about the Blue Lobster found in waters in your neighborhood. Wow!
    Hugs.. Tammy

    ReplyDelete