Sunday, June 14, 2009

My arbor is finished!


Yesterday I finally got to put finishing touches on the arbor, I must say it looks good for being slightly used! Still not sure where it will go but it looks fine where we put it for now. At a gate to what used to be the donkey pen, which now leads to the chicken house and their pen.
Sorry that it is so small, the chicken house is on the left and the hosta garden on the right....see how happy they are now that they are safe inside a fence not being eaten by the BAD chickens!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good! The chickens look like they are saying 'hmmmm! can't get to our favorite eats!' -tammy p.s. I was a loooong-time Days of Our Lives fan! (it's been awhile since I last watched it - now I probably wouldn't recognize half the cast!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting an arbor for so long. I am going to my hubby yours and put a fire under him LOL!
    Cherokee is beautiful. I am horse crazy. We are having a foal in about four weeks! I can't wait. I will bore you all with lots of "newborn" pics!
    Have a great evening, Misha

    ReplyDelete