Thursday, June 4, 2009

Enjoying another day off

I am enjoying a quiet day alone, so far I painted a little on my arbor, that we were given that was gently used. It now has to be turned over so the other side can be painted. It was lovely earlier, I could smell the ocean, we are a couple of km away so it is a treat when I can smell it. To think when we first were married we lived in Ottawa, on an Air force base and when we moved home I missed the smell of jet fuel...crazy...I do love the ocean.
Now the sun is shining, so I hung out the laundry, I also love laundry on the line.
Not sure what the afternoon will bring, maybe some weeding ...fun, fun, fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Thank you so much for stopping by. I love to share pics of our beautiful mountains here.
    Nova Scotia sounds beautiful...would love to see it some day.
    I am going to follow your blog and keep up with you! Would love to have you follow ours,too! Making new friends around the world through blogging is awesome!
    Many blessings to you, Misha

    ReplyDelete