Saturday, June 5, 2010

Lots and lots of Lady Slippers

This evening my husband and I took a stroll through our local campground and we found a very large patch of lady slippers, actually we found a few large patches of the very pretty flowers. It is not a very nice weekend to camp, rained all afternoon and drizzlie now, so not so surprising that only 3 sites out of 62 were occupied. We will wait for a nice sunny weekend to go over camping, just walking through though we wanted to stay. Hope your weekend is sunny!

2 comments:

  1. Those Lady Slippers are gorgeous! Sounds like you and hubby are ready to return to the great outdoors. Fun!

    I love your bee theme, and the beautiful lilacs in your header! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're beautiful! We learned about them at the outdoor education centre all the time when I was a kid but I've never actually seen any before. Thanks!

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete