Friday, June 25, 2010

Silly indulgence?

I set out thismorning to do a few things while waiting for the bank to open I thought I'd stop at Frenchys, our very well known 2nd hand store, there are several across Nova Scotia. My husband is very tolerant of my "habit" and somethings are totally useless, well not today this is what I found, I think it was ment to be....I love Eeyore, he is the color of my Emily and my Max has the same personality as Eeyore, plus his little pillow has January on it, my birth month....so it was ment to be, correct?
Of course I bought some other items, hubby a pair of Dockers pants, son a tee shirt and future Grandbaby a Beatrix Potter sleeper, plus Eeyore all for $12.15 ( including taxes, of course) oh I forgot I also picked up a tank top for myself. Over the past month I have also collected shoes, dress and a sweater and pruse to wear to a wedding tomorrow. I can not remember when the last time I bought something for myself at a store brand new. *I do buy new undies and bras*, that would be gross!!
I hope you like my little find, I was so excited I had to share....it doesn't take much to excite me!
Happy Days!

3 comments:

  1. He's cute, I love Eeyore too! You should this link this up to my Thrifty Thursday post from yesterday. I think everyone needs a little Eeyore in their day! : )

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Eeyore sooooo much! Our Cadence is kind of an Eeyore.
    Glad to have you back :) I read your post from a weeks ago. Yep, life can throw us curves. The only thing I know is to keep on putting one foot in front of another. I think you are doing that now! Keep in touch by posting. It does the soul good!
    xo, misha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Eeyore!! It was meant to be, and NOT a silly indulgence. You totally deserve a January Eeyore to hug :) I spent $3 at our local all town yard sales a couple of weeks ago.. I was in heaven! Must check out our Goodwill again too.

    Great buys, Cheryl!! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete