Sunday, November 28, 2010

Christmas decorating

I finally decided to put up some Christmas decorations, figured I'd start outside with my feathered friends. Actually it was a stick tree that I put in the house a couple of years ago to decorate before it was time to put up the real tree. Well I drug it up out of the basement and placed it where I thought it would go and the little cat "Baby I" ( for Iris- who turned out to be a boy) started to eat the tree and choke on it so I put it out the patio door where the feeders are so the birds could rest on it while waiting for a free spot on the feeder. It isn't a real good shot but it does look quite nice if I do say so myself! And the birds liked it!
When I got up to feed the animals this morning this is how it looked, I guess a little taste of what is to come. Hope everyone is havng a wonderful weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful!! You are ahead of me - no decorating here yet. Maybe today I will at least clean the house (that could take days.. ha!). Your snow is lovely. I'm sure we will see the white stuff soon. -Tammy

    ReplyDelete