Thursday, November 11, 2010

Finally the rain has stopped....

These first photos were taken in the Spring at my parents cabin on a river.
Over the years we've had lots and lots of fires in the fireplace, and lots of hotdogs and marshmallows. Yum!

The cutest gazebo ever.


Mom and I walked her dogs in to see if the river was high with all the flooding everwhere. No fire today!

Steps are under water, and somehow......I had to walk back to the car with two wet sneakers and two wet cheeks. Butt is a little sore....
The furniture is floating, at least it can't get out and float away. Several bridges were lost and most are on watch to make sure they do not get swept away before the water goes down.
They say that snow won't come until the rivers are full......well .......I think they are FULL!




2 comments:

  1. My goodness! I think I can see Piglet and Pooh floating by! : )

    ~Andrea~

    ReplyDelete
  2. (reading Andrea's comment).. And Eeyore too! :-o I love your parents' cabin and the gazebo, and everything about that place. I truly hope there is no permanent damage! Stay safe! I really hope things will dry up now for everyone there. That is awful! -Tammy

    ReplyDelete