Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Late Mother's Day!


I got up to feed the animals yesterday morning and what did I see but a Kwanzan Japanese Cherry tree by my doorstep. I was so very excited, it was from the boys and Hubby didn't know either! We have it on wheels so we can decide where it will live!

Note the white chicken poking around and the water bottle laying around.....and the apple tree with fuzzy little leaf buds. Beside the apple tree we cleared in the Fall, looking for a location for a garden shed/greenhouse, still but a dream!
Hope you had a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Late Mother's Day to you!! What a beautiful gift.... you will enjoy that for years! Your boys are keepers :) I'm looking for another blooming tree.. may have to think about that one. Gorgeous pink blossoms....

    ReplyDelete