Friday, May 22, 2009

A lovely day to play


Finally after what seems like weeks of rain a beautiful day, even better a day off work, it is 33C, lovely, lovely, lovely.

I potted some annuals thismorning, hopefully we won't get a frost and kill them, it is still early to put out annuals. Just some pansy and marigold plants.

Last weekend we built simple steps in the rain,we were waiting to get some logs sliced in half to make sturdy log steps but I could not wait any longer, since I already waited a year, last year we put in the patio door where a window was. I love my steps!!


1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you had a beautiful day... you deserve it! Love the steps and your patio door, and also makes a perfect place for your flowers. When we have to wait for awhile to get something, it just makes us appreciate it even more! Enjoy the weekend! -tammy

    ReplyDelete