Sunday, August 2, 2009

A beautiful weekend finally!


After several years of not going camping, Hubby and I went. We left the boys home to fend for themselves and most importantly look after my babies; horse, donkeys, chickens and cats. We only went across the harbour to our Provincial campground, about 7 minutes from home, but believe me that was far enough for our first time. The animals were all alive and well when we got home, after being gone 24 hours! We had no fewer than 30 ducks right outside our door thismorning, but I didn't count on feeding the wildlife so I didn't have anything to give them, but next time I will!


2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, I truly believe you live in one of the most beautiful places in the world. I'm glad you and hubby could get away - even if only 24 hours. We are planning a similar 24 hour trip - soon I hope! I too worry about my 'babies' back at home. -Tammy p.s. Love your daisy banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those homes on the water look like something out of a movie! Too beautiful... Glad you got to get away. it means so much to do that at times to recharge!

    Blessings, misha

    ReplyDelete